Are you developing a software application or service?
We offer $10,000 in Web Services Credits to every VIP team.
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that you can use for hosting your application or service. Note that it will require you to have a developer who’s able to select the relevant services (e.g., EC2 or Elastic Beanstalk) and create the necessary instances.
The AWS Activate Program provides the following:
- $10,000 in Amazon Web Services credits valid for 2 years
- 12 months of premium AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day in person or web-based training (normally ~$600/course), plus 80 credits for self-paced labs ($80 value).
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects.
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, SOASTA, Podio by Citrix, CopperEgg, and more.
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
To Receive Your Credits
Submit here to receive the i-lab’s AWS code. After you receive the code, you may then apply it to your account, and it may take 2-4 weeks to show up in the next billing cycle.
Fine print: companies may not be eligible if they previously received AWS perks/credits.