WHOOP is the performance optimization system that helps elite athletes and teams win. WHOOP provides athletes, their coaches, and trainers with a continuous understanding of strain and recovery to balance training, reduce injuries, and predict performance. The system is currently being used by professional and collegiate athletes, Olympians, and the United States military.
- Consumer Products
- Health and Wellness
- Harvard College
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Whoop there it is – this fitness tracker for athletes just raised $12 million
- WHOOP Futuristic Fitness Tracker For Athletes
- Will this Boston startup disrupt Fitbit with its new wearable device?
- WHOOP Is Latest Game Changing Wristband Device To Help Athletes Recover
- Athletic wearable startup Whoop rolls out first product, raises $12m